California's Leading Independent Insurance Agency

Get a Quote!

Complete The Form to Receive
Your Custom Quote

Come for the price. Stay for the service with Insurance by Castle

At Insurance by Castle we specialize in landlord, rental property, and apartment insurance – but can write for nearly any personal or commercial policy. Our 5 Doors or More Program is specially designed for landlords who own 5 or more rental properties. This is an exclusive program that no other insurance agency offers.

For over 30 years, Insurance by Castle has been providing comprehensive landlords, rental property, and apartment insurance in Redwood City, San Mateo, and surrounding areas throughout California.

Our customers come to us for the price, but stay for the exceptional customer service we provide to each person that walks through our door.

Since our founder, Jack Castle, started this agency, we have been a one stop shop for all of your insurance solutions.

We have established partnerships with some of the nation’s top-rated companies – giving us the ability to work with different providers, finding the best rate and the best policy that truly fits your needs.

Apartment Owner Insurance

Guard your valuable assets against peril, accidents, lawsuits, and most of all lost income with a tailored policy to keep your assets from turning into liabilities

Landlord Insurance

Provide cover for damage to your property or other attached structures which strategically also includes damage to the property caused by tenants

Personal Umbrella Insurance

One of the most commonly overlooked policies, but in the case of a catastrophic financial event, it could be the best line of defense 

Exclusively Serving California Landlords & Apartment Owners

Do You Own More than 5 Rental Properties?

Then our 5 Doors or More Program is for you!

From accidents and injuries to hit-and-runs and theft, it’s important to keep your car insured so you’re prepared when accidents do happen.

Since your home is one of the most important financial investments of your lifetime, you’ll need proper coverage in order to keep your investment protected.

If you rent an apartment, house, or even a dorm room, you need insurance in the event that fire, theft, or vandalism damages your property.

Condo’s are a special kind of residence that requires its own insurance policy. Condo insurance covers any damage done to the interior of your unit and your personal belongings.

Dwelling fire insurance policy offers narrower coverage more specifically tailored to property damage coverage in the event of specific hazards.

Insure your freedom for adventure with a recreational vehicle policy that covers everything from your boat and RV to your ATV or motorcycle.

Growing Your Real Estate Empire: Secrets from a 30-Year Insider

Russ Castle, the President of Insurance by Castle wrote this book as an insiders reference manual for residential landlords.

What’s Inside:

Why Choose Insurance by Castle

Prompt & Professional

We give our clients prompt and professional insurance coverage

Best Insurance Coverage

We provide our clients with the broadest insurance coverage

Fast , Fair & Lowest Premiums

We offer fast, fair service at the lowest premiums available for you

Scroll to Top